No sound vol knob says 0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Hardy

Reaction score
Anyone dealt with a no sound issue on 2019 raptor B&o. When turning knob it just says 0-doesn’t matter if it’s radio or phone etc. Unplugged amp. Pulled and replaced fuse. No luck. Master reset on head unit. Nothing.

The only cord I couldn’t pull was the bottom blue one. — anyone know what that one does?

Thanks in adv

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 10

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The volume is controlled by the ACM, not the DSP. Do the steering wheel volume control buttons work? I would start with checking DTCs with ForScan.

OP
OP
David Hardy

David Hardy

Reaction score
Steering wheel button same thing. I don’t have forscan. I scheduled diagnostic w dealer next week. I was hoping for a simple fix.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
It happens to mine occasionally, but I'm running an aftermarket stereo system. I usually just pull the harness that carries power to the NAVTV and it resets. problem solved. It's rare but it has happened to me.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried that. Do you think I need to keep it disconnected for a while or would a few seconds do it?

I would wait a bit. It can take a few minutes to drain. Say maybe 15 minutes.. I can look and see what fuse powers the ACM. Hold a sec.

Looks like Fuse 33 in the BCM. Thats the fuse box by the passenger floorboard right side panel.

Last edited:

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone dealt with a no sound issue on 2019 raptor B&o. When turning knob it just says 0-doesn’t matter if it’s radio or phone etc. Unplugged amp. Pulled and replaced fuse. No luck. Master reset on head unit. Nothing.

The only cord I couldn’t pull was the bottom blue one. — anyone know what that one does?

Thanks in adv

Thanks in adv
Go to sources and click am or fm radio. That should do it.