No more shiny scratched window pillars…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ron Lanza

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you buy these from? Thanks!
American trucks, But they don't carry the ones I got anymore. They switched vendors and my buddy got the current ones they sell. The quality is garbage compaired to mine. I know because I put his on and they are not worth getting. He is currently trying to fine the ones from the other company. Sorry I don't know the companys name. I think he contacted American trucks to get the old vendors name.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People who ceramic coat can polish those and your paint and get rid of that. Then they added a clear film over for protection.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People who ceramic coat can polish those and your paint and get rid of that. Then they added a clear film over for protection.
That's what I had done. When I was talking to the detail shop about doing my truck, the owner made sure to mention that I have to do something with the pillars. I knew from in here before the truck was even delivered, that this was an issue.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I had done. When I was talking to the detail shop about doing my truck, the owner made sure to mention that I have to do something with the pillars. I knew from in here before the truck was even delivered, that this was an issue.
After seeing "polish" "pillars" and "doing my truck" in an OldFart response I was left disappointed in this post! :Big Laugh: