No Key Detected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
don’t see the image

original link:
Ford Raptor Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

do you have a “public” image gallery?

OP
OP
J

jbishop98

Reaction score
Not sure why its not shared...anyone know how to change that setting?

Can you see the image below?

full

Negative

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
don’t see the image

original link:
Ford Raptor Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

do you have a “public” image gallery?

I think I got it. You have to go to your albums, select the nearly invisible little check mark in the top right corner of the album image, select the dropdown arrow, and select change privacy permissions.

Let me know if you can see the images now!

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I removed the 3rd brake light and fished the wiring through the upper rear passenger side headliner with a wired coat hanger. I'm thinking I snagged something when I was pulling the hanger back out. How far back in the headliner are these plugs you're referring to?
you will need to remove the headliner. if you pull it down too far you will crease it and create a visible bend in the headliner that wont go away. theres a lot to it, but its easy to do. first you need to pull the bottom foot trims on all 4 doors. they just lift up and are held down by clips. you can pull the rear side panels after that. those too are held on by clips. pull the side pillar panels off. its a 2 piece part. you can see where the split is about halfway up. the bottom needs to come off to get the top piece off. do both sides. at that point you can try to see if you can access it, but i dont think you will have enough room to work to repair. there are 2 10mm bolts that hold the front oh shit handles in place that are behind the plastic covers. the overhead center console i think is just clipped in as well. there might be a 7mm i cant remember. but the clips are toward the rear of the vehicle and it slides in and locks in place. so you have to release the clips and slide it backwards. the rest of the headliner is held in with magnets so once you get all the side trim pieces off, then remove the rubber seals around the doors and pull the headliner down. that will drop it down about 8" to a foot and you can access the wires to repair whatever you damaged. for future reference the best way to run wires for that is to open the sliding window and you can pull the wires down into the cab without the use of a hanger. you can pull the headliner down far enough to get the wires and then run it across. also the giant water heater zip ties work great to run wires. any hardware store will have them. cut the big locking square off and you can tape wires to it and fish them through the vehicle without the risk of damaging anything

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you have to drop the headliner feel free to reach out to me. (831) 254-7562 for any help you might need. when we pull headliners on these trucks it usually takes about 20 min. average person maybe an hour.

but as said before, check fuses first

noah