No crank No start F150 Raptor 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mecamano

Reaction score
Hello
New problem with my 2010 ford raptor.
During a maneuver the vehicle is turned off all by itself.
Unable to start since.
No response from starter.
No communication with the ecu.
Fuse checked.
Do you have an electrical diagram?
Thank you

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never seen that before. Something unplugged on the firewall? Did you try disconnecting the battery and let sit for a few minutes, but I doubt that would work for this scenario.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dashes in the odometer reading indicate that the PCM is offline. I would suspect a loss of power or ground to the PCM, as a loss of network communication alone will result in multiple warning messages but should not cause the engine to stall.

I would start by inspecting the PCM connectors in the engine bay for any aftermarket in-line/piggyback devices installed between the harness connectors and PCM. Next, unlatch each PCM connector and inspect for damaged/pushed in pins, water intrusion, corrosion, etc. Also inspect the grounds in the engine bay for any add-on aftermarket wiring, loose fasteners, corrosion, etc.

Service information is available through the below link; it includes specifications, diagnostics, wiring diagrams, pinpoint tests, etc. It’s only $22 for a 72 hour subscription, which will allow you to save/print the information you’re looking for.

OP
OP
M

Mecamano

Reaction score
The maneuver was in reverse on a downward slope.
the vehicle has not started since.
did not restart.

No communication between scanner and PCM.

I have already disconnected the PCM sockets.

I'll check the grounds.

Like you I think the car no longer sees the PCM.

Thank you for your comments.

I will keep you informed of the rest.