No crank No start F150 Raptor 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd disconnect any aftermarket connection made by you (or previous owners) and check the voltage while doing it. Eliminate the grounding out of the equation because it's easy and quick. Whatever turns out to be the cause, it will be an oem issue and therefore someone else has already figured it out.

OP
OP
M

Mecamano

Reaction score
Hello,

I come back to you with my last tests.
Thanks to those who follow me.

Ground control OK

Positive control not OK

no broken fuses

ignition off, when I connect the battery, we hear elements activate on the engine, as when switching on the ignition.

You will understand later why.

I stayed on the trail of the poorly powered PCM.

When checking the fuses (75) I noticed that there was 11.7v with the ignition off.

So I removed the fuses 75, 76 77.

75=11.7v
76=1.7v
77=3.4v

Are they not powered with the ignition off?

The only way to cut off this power supply is to disconnect the PCM socket on the photo.

I'm afraid of the box bug.
Any impact following the replacement of my SJB?

So currently my PCM is self-powered.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fuses F75 - F79 are located in the Battery Junction Box (BJB) and are powered by the PCM Power Relay. F75, F76, and F77 are all on the same buss bar, so low voltage on F76 and F77 indicate high resistance in the BJB. The BJB is part of the main wire harness, so you may want to try and disassemble it to see if it can be repaired.

1654633771749.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mecamano

Reaction score
Fuses F75 - F79 are located in the Battery Junction Box (BJB) and are powered by the PCM Power Relay. F75, F76, and F77 are all on the same buss bar, so low voltage on F76 and F77 indicate high resistance in the BJB. The BJB is part of the main wire harness, so you may want to try and disassemble it to see if it can be repaired.

View attachment 357809
Thanks, I'll take a look at the wiring harness.