No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTX

Reaction score
McRee Ford was doing MSRP when I got mine in February, but I’m unsure if they still are. Dealership was great to work with and they didn’t try and tack on any extra dealer added/required packages or fees.

james1969

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric
Eric, I'd like that contact. I have a 2012 Raptor. Love it. I want to order the 2023 RaptorR 700 hp!
James McShan 254-702-2675

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GL getting one.
It's a shame how Ford and the dealerships have handled Raptor sales. I was actually considering trading the TRX on a R but not at the ridiculous price point and stupid allocation system. What ever happened to the business model where a company sells a product at ONE price, if you want that product, you can purchase or order that product and it will be made for you and sold at the posted price?

Last edited:

Dunnum1

Reaction score
sorry if I missed it but I couldn’t find a number or dealership name for the best deal on a new raptor please reply

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry if I missed it but I couldn’t find a number or dealership name for the best deal on a new raptor please reply
Oh, you didn't miss anything; grab a phone book or Google "Ford dealers" and you'll get a laundry list of dealers. GL :favorites13:

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Oh, you didn't miss anything; grab a phone book or Google "Ford dealers" and you'll get a laundry list of dealers. GL :favorites13:
What kind of forum is this...the guys first post and you're not going to list 5 dealers with the 'best deal'. Help the guy out and while you're at it post another 5 dealers selling R at MSRP just in case he wants one of those. Throw the guy a bone.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What kind of forum is this...the guys first post and you're not going to list 5 dealers with the 'best deal'. Help the guy out and while you're at it post another 5 dealers selling R at MSRP just in case he wants one of those. Throw the guy a bone.
To your point, I believe member @BlueWhale put together a whole spreadsheet with this info. A simple search would reveal this but of course some don't even bother with it. Guys have been posting various findings and again, a simple click and read & done.

Here's a bone... https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/new-cars/2022/ford/f150?trimCodeList=F150PICKUP|Raptor

I did say GL w/ the search!