No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokeyzhu

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric

Probably, I have this guy who keeps msgs me about buying my gen 3 raptor I haven’t even received it yet lol, no way I’m selling it.
That's me:oops:

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, please share, I'm willing to wait or do 5-10K markup. Cheapest I found so far is 15K but no allocations.

I'm from the San Antonio area but found 2 dealerships in Dallas that are selling for 5k over, no add ons. 1 gave me an allocation retail order (which was just submitted to Ford) and the other might if your somewhat local. Either way 5k over is a steal right now.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from the San Antonio area but found 2 dealerships in Dallas that are selling for 5k over, no add ons. 1 gave me an allocation retail order (which was just submitted to Ford) and the other might if your somewhat local. Either way 5k over is a steal right now.
Mind sharing which dealers? :)