No 4LO, TCS, ORM, or Locker with Long Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RangerRob

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a ripper now. I am working on installing a BMS midtravel.

So are you running race hubs up front and that is why you lost the wheel speed sensor? I haven’t looked at their long travel in a while to remember what the options were.

I was thinking on going with a fabricated housing down the road and was thinking about how I might be able to use the oem switch for the locker on another electric locker.

Anyways to your question, do you know what the requirements are to lock the locker? You could probably wire up a switch/relay and send a home run from the battery or from a distribution box if you have one.

I wonder if the oem switch still has power going to it with your abs missing? If it does, you could use the out front that switch to witch a relay.
stock hubs up front and still retaining 4wd (sort of, ha). With the ABS module now gone, there are no wires going down to the wheels for the speed sensors.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I talked with Walter about that locker module you mention a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, he stopped selling those things. Complete new axle is what I want to get but that will be a little while.

i have an aftermarket diff i was going to swap into my 2019, since the rear locker can only be used in 4wd... haven't got around to it yet.. its a powertrax grip pro... i think it'll be good.