Nitto Terra Grappler G2 a big plus one in my book.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cleveland plasma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Ruby Red Raptor owner here, clock hit 48,000 miles and needed new tires. My old origional BF Goodrich tires where 8 years old, dry rotted, and in bad shape, bought Nitto Terra Grappler G2 315/70R-17. Got them the next day shipped. This company has 20% off all Nitto tires, amazing ! >>> Click Here <<< New Nitto's have about 200 miles on them, oh my god are these things awesome. Wow is all I can say, its like I bought a brand new truck. If you need tires, now is the time, glad I got mine finally.

Attachments

• IMG_20220825_132126.jpg
    IMG_20220825_132126.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20220825_132150.jpg
    IMG_20220825_132150.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
cleveland plasma

cleveland plasma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rarely go off road, so all standard road driving is all I know. The ride, so smooth compared to my old tires. No tire noise compared to the old one's. I mean I drove these less then a mile and could feel the difference. I also like these more then my Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac on my 2016 2500HD Silverado. In all fairness the 20% off had a big difference on why I went with these. However even their everyday price is less then others. 60K tread life warranty as well.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have liked the couple sets I have had.
On Expeditions and nearly always on the street.

BB427

Reaction score
I used to sell and install Nitto Terra Grapplers for years at the dealership I worked for. Good quality, good looking, good value; it was our best selling all-terrain tire. That said, it is not as "serious" an off-road tire as some others out there. But if your usage is biased heavily toward the street, you've made a good choice.

trentp

Reaction score
I used to sell and install Nitto Terra Grapplers for years at the dealership I worked for. Good quality, good looking, good value; it was our best selling all-terrain tire. That said, it is not as "serious" an off-road tire as some others out there. But if your usage is biased heavily toward the street, you've made a good choice.
I had terra grapplers on my last F150 and loved them, I seriously got 70K out of a set. Considered putting them on my raptor but I agree they are not serious enough for some of the off-roading I do. Having sold tires what would you recommend? I’m currently looking at the Kendra Klever RT or the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT. I do a lot of highway driving, fair bit off desert driving as well.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them. I find them to be good overall but terrible in wet weather.