Nitrogen PSI specs for 2019 Live Valve shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
slater

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair question lol
Actually just trouble shooting. Have bit of a front end noise with low speed choppy bumps. Everything seems to be torqued correctly so thought maybe the noise is from a shock not filled to the correct PSI...maybe a stretch but working through variables to check off my list.

lilgsx96

Reaction score
I have the same and I have Eibachs up front. I have never had the ride height recalibrated and I think the shock is just rattling around when fully extended.

OP
OP
slater

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth I talked to Fernando at FOX today and he confirmed 200 PSI front/rear for the 2019 Raptor Live Valve shocks.

I also called a very reputable private shop in CA(ill leave them nameless) and they said 80 PSI...WTH. Hopefully someone knows or has some direct experience.

Lastly I called RPG (duh they sold the delete kit). They said the OEM shocks come out of factory at 200...however you can adjust to your preference in the band of 115-200, not recommended to off-road at 115 PSI though.

Reader beware lol as usual lots of different opinions.

Last edited:

MattACK

Reaction score
I thought about adjusting mine down some to soften up the highway without deflating the tires. Didn't know the psi range though, thanks for posting.