Nick's review of Adam's Polishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the review Nick, truck looks GOOD!

A little tip for you guys...mixing up a batch of SVRT "Milk" works wonders on tires with aggressive side lugs. Mix a bottle 70/30 SVRT/Distilled Water and use a spray top. Works great at getting in all the nook and crannies of your tires...without destroying the block sponges.

;)

Thanks man. I'll have to try this!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i forgot one thing to mention. for all u guys with a soft bed cover. i used the Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing on a block applicator and holy crap that made the cover have a great shine and made it look blacker than ever. i used a few things on it before but nothing gave me results like the super VRT.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i forgot one thing to mention. for all u guys with a soft bed cover. i used the Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing on a block applicator and holy crap that made the cover have a great shine and made it look blacker than ever. i used a few things on it before but nothing gave me results like the super VRT.

Same thing with my hood vents!!

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When the Super VRT went on the daily special I bought 2 more bottles... Some of the best if not the best I have ever used. Even did the trim between the doors and the plastic on the mirrors.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i used it on the mirrors, tires, trim around windows, the plastic bed side caps, hood vents, side svt vents, soft bed cover, and the door handles. its almost like franks red hot....

i put that $hit on everything