Nicely done Supercharged Coyote Gen2 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
man, i forgot how ugly those deberti fenders are.

So the good news is, the resonator can be fixed.

The motor/trans + programming package on that truck was 55K USD ( you can see the hyper logo on the intake).

bad news?

It's a collection of decent parts and garbage parts.

back-halfed trucks that are fully caged and sorted are going for this kind of money.

I can think of 4-5 other trucks that I'd spend the 100K on before I even considered this one.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
96 large and the resonators - or are they mufflers - hang down ... 4 or so inches below the frame?

you can tell that they tried to copy the wraith exhaust by running two mufflers vertically. I'd bet that they initially did just the cherry bombs and it was godawful loud, so then they added two mufflers. I'd still not sure why they put the mufflers in front of the resonators (cherry bombs).

Side exit exhaust is not quiet.

also- they probably should have told Carl that more loctite isn't better and that slathering it on an eccentric isn't going to "hold" it in place. ( look at all of that blue loctite).

Mille_ed

Reaction score
Stock suspension with wide fenders is the stupidest fad. “Hey you no longer fit in regular parking spots and got absolutely no benefit for it!” Couple that with wheel spacers and you actually made it weaker! Poser nonsense.

Goosed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A stock raptor with lower miles is way more worth it than this thing... people have to remember when they mod their trucks it was their preference of parts, but not the next guy...