GEN 1 Nice To Meet Everyone! (Check Engine Light Help) on my Raptor Stage 2 Roush Supercharged 2011 Screw (New To Me)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Measure that upper blower pulley. p115e implies you have pegged the MAF. If the truck has had a smaller than stock upper pulley put on it you may be above the flow limit. It could also be a dirty or failing MAF; This is a take care of immediately type problem.

p013e implies the PCM is seeing an increased O2 sensor delay when it makes adjustments, does this truck have long tube headers on it?

P2096 could be related to p115e, resolve that first and see if this repopulates after a clear.

OP
OP
Shrugy

Shrugy

Reaction score
UPDATE: Replaced Bank 1 Sensor 2 O2 Sensor, Reset all my CELs with my SCT Tuner, and everything seems working perfect with no codes. Seems like it's running better as well.

That said, time to do Fuse 27, change supercharger oil, transmission and diff fluid flush, clean the MAF and Intake Filter, and get new plugs and coil packs all around, then do a full custom dyno tune to ensure this puppy lasts me forever.

OP
OP
Shrugy

Shrugy

Reaction score
Measure that upper blower pulley. p115e implies you have pegged the MAF. If the truck has had a smaller than stock upper pulley put on it you may be above the flow limit. It could also be a dirty or failing MAF; This is a take care of immediately type problem.

p013e implies the PCM is seeing an increased O2 sensor delay when it makes adjustments, does this truck have long tube headers on it?

P2096 could be related to p115e, resolve that first and see if this repopulates after a clear.

I'm gonna get some numbers on all the pulleys this afternoon and report back. I think it was all relating to the O2 sensor but i'll have to wait a few days driving to see if the CEL returns.

taitanium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey just recently bought a 2013 Roush at sea level, returned home to 7,000 ft and am getting check engine light. Haven't plugged into diagnostics to get code but could it have something to do with elevation? has JDM tune and just sent info to them to flash new tune. Should I wait for the tune before chasing codes?

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey just recently bought a 2013 Roush at sea level, returned home to 7,000 ft and am getting check engine light. Haven't plugged into diagnostics to get code but could it have something to do with elevation? has JDM tune and just sent info to them to flash new tune. Should I wait for the tune before chasing codes?
From driving from sea level to elevation in my 2010 whipple I never ran into any codes while in the springs or going over independence pass so I would personally check codes.

taitanium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
checked codes this afternoon, said catalytic on bank one was underperforming. Has Stainless Works long tube headers and cats, only a couple years old. I cleared the code and it hasn't returned. Is there any big difference in OBD code readers? picked up a basic one that is OBDII compatible

OP
OP
Shrugy

Shrugy

Reaction score

I'd just go to AutoZone and have them pull the codes. It's free and it'll give you a place to look!

Edit: Just saw your recent comment.

Just replace the upper O2 Sensor on the Headers and see if that resolves the issue or maybe it's just fouled from being on headers. I'd recommend replacing it for $80.

Krusoff58

Reaction score
Thanks for the tread…I am a new owner (May2013) of a 13 stage 2 Roush. Sounds like I’ve got a few things to do other than keeping the boost up