GEN 1 Nice To Meet Everyone! (Check Engine Light Help) on my Raptor Stage 2 Roush Supercharged 2011 Screw (New To Me)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shrugy

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I've recently acquired a 2011 White Roush Stage 2 Supercharged Raptor! Exterior and Interior are MINT! Extremely happy.

With any new vehicle, i'm still trying to learn everything I need to know and my main concern right now is mechanically having this many miles along with a supercharger.

I'll attach some photos of my truck but i'm trying to address a check engine light that was on when I purchased the truck.

Truck came with an SCT Tuner as well I haven't messed with yet.

Codes pulled read the following:
P013E
P115E
P2096

UPDATE:
Replaced Bank 1 Sensor 2 O2 Sensor, Reset all my CELs with my SCT Tuner, and everything seems working perfect with no codes. Seems like it's running better as well.

That said, time to do Fuse 27, change supercharger oil, transmission and diff fluid flush, clean the MAF and Intake Filter, and get new plugs and coil packs all around, then do a full custom dyno tune to ensure this puppy lasts me forever.

I was told by the previous owner that this was all related to faulty O2 Sensors.

Truck has magnaflow mufflers but factory cats/headers.

Any advice would be appreciated! This won't be my first post and i'm just looking to fix the weird kwirks that are happening with the truck (clicking AC Actuator, bizarre wiring for the supercharger to an ignition coil I believe, and wiring up some rear reverse lights in the bumper)

If anyone has a supercharged raptor with this kit, i'd love to connect and save your number for future questions. I'm in Jacksonville Florida!

Pics Attached:

233791016_305722918003406_9100571949766320454_n.jpg234205332_200071592163047_7161696383338532146_n.jpg234416017_425063922190239_5735248005615935843_n.jpg234425409_296561325337017_9070475132164591184_n.jpg235331574_975891503203933_4023543036718603623_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shrugy

Shrugy

Reaction score
Truck has 119k miles by the way - forgot to mention that in the post. I really wanna do any routine maintenance, fluid changes, etc to any part of the truck.

Replace plugs if their due with what i'm reading lower temp ones.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase, the truck looks great! As far as maintenance is concerned do you know if the supercharger oil has ever been replaced? If it hasn't that would be another fluid to get swapped out. What weird wiring to an ignition coil are you talking about? From what I can tell I only see the wiring for the throttle position and throttle actuator.

OP
OP
Shrugy

Shrugy

Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase, the truck looks great! As far as maintenance is concerned do you know if the supercharger oil has ever been replaced? If it hasn't that would be another fluid to get swapped out. What weird wiring to an ignition coil are you talking about? From what I can tell I only see the wiring for the throttle position and throttle actuator.

There is a green and purple wire that goes like behind the ECU and it plugs into what looks like one of the ignition coils. I just found it odd there was no casing on the wiring so i'm gonna try to get some wiring covers on that and just route it and zip tie things so it really cleans up and stays more tidy.

I thing the previous owner just didn't route it correctly so i'm gonna do that shortly after I pickup an O2 sensor and backup key from the dealership tomorrow.

Also* I don't know when the supercharger oil has been replaced, I watched a video last night on how to change it and it looks very easy so i'll likely do that. Is your truck supercharged?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Supercharged Roush - supercharger added at 50K miles. I haven't had any of the issues above, though I did blow out two factory cats and a factory exhaust manifold before going to a full Kooks exhaust. Changing the oil on the SC isn't too bad, but it's a bit annoying. You have to remove the alternator to access the fill plug. Then you have to pump the existing oil out - and the plug isn't very large. You can get most of the oil out, but you'll never get all. Then you have to fill through the same plug. Due to the annoyance of removing the alternator I'll now do it any time I have to change the alternator (which has been at about 100K miles). I used a vacuum pump (brake bleed kit) to get the old oil out.

OP
OP
Shrugy

Shrugy

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF! Nice Roush

Thank you! I actually got it from North Georgia!

Hoping to really address all the issues i'm having and just catch up on maintenance on this truck and get it dialed in.

Then full paint correction, ceramic, etc!

Is your truck a roush? If so - i'd love to give you a call. Trying to get better pictures of a roush supercharged engine bay so I can see how the wiring is setup and clean up the engine bay.

OP
OP
Shrugy

Shrugy

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Supercharged Roush - supercharger added at 50K miles. I haven't had any of the issues above, though I did blow out two factory cats and a factory exhaust manifold before going to a full Kooks exhaust. Changing the oil on the SC isn't too bad, but it's a bit annoying. You have to remove the alternator to access the fill plug. Then you have to pump the existing oil out - and the plug isn't very large. You can get most of the oil out, but you'll never get all. Then you have to fill through the same plug. Due to the annoyance of removing the alternator I'll now do it any time I have to change the alternator (which has been at about 100K miles). I used a vacuum pump (brake bleed kit) to get the old oil out.

Can I privately message you to get your personal number? Trying to build a few contacts with supercharged roushes so I can really just dial in this truck and get it sorted. The supercharger oil change seems extremely easy, I watched a tutorial on it last night and I plan to do it shortly.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I actually got it from North Georgia!

Hoping to really address all the issues i'm having and just catch up on maintenance on this truck and get it dialed in.

Then full paint correction, ceramic, etc!

Is your truck a roush? If so - i'd love to give you a call. Trying to get better pictures of a roush supercharged engine bay so I can see how the wiring is setup and clean up the engine bay.
Sounds like you are on the right track to getting it to getting it to the point where you know whats been done and when.

Mine is not a Roush but I do have a Procharger DS-1. Be happy to help anyway I can.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has a Stage 2 Whipple kit on it, I wish my alternator was still on top of everything but the whipple front intake and jack screw setup puts it completely under the supercharger making replacement of that particular part (which I've done multiple times) a royal pain. That wire sounds odd I wonder what it is? I'm curious now what you find out.