Next Outlaw Raptor Run. Night run or Day run ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely like the idea of a mid-afternoon start once daylight savings hits and we're dark by 5pm. Hell, even if I was on board with the midnight rendezvous, I would probably fall asleep on my couch and miss the run all together. (speaking from personal experience with that one! :))

Rat

Reaction score
I definitely like the idea of a mid-afternoon start once daylight savings hits and we're dark by 5pm. Hell, even if I was on board with the midnight rendezvous, I would probably fall asleep on my couch and miss the run all together. (speaking from personal experience with that one! :))

Just strap the couch down in the bed of your Raptor and you can sleep, I'm sure someone would drive :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to pre run the course next week end and see the time it takes. The main reason I was suggesting the midnight start was to keep the cost down. If we leave earlier we'll get in to Vegas to early and that means paying for 2 nights at the hotel. Personally I'll do what ever the group decides on this one. If you want to go on the run please email me directly I all ready have quite a few who have signed up and are ready to go. The course will be pre ran and I will have the GPS route on file. I just need to make sure all is safe and do a little logistics on the new route.
Here is the email link.
[email protected]

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
And before anyone ever questions my enthusiasm for the Raptor....umm hello look where you are posting

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk