Next-Gen Ford F-150 Raptor Will Get Supercharged 5.2L Predator V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next door neighbor has a rechargeable zero turn riding mower. It has built in batteries. Seems to work pretty good.
I’m not opposed to electric stuff in general...but I’ll bust gigantic craters in the EV business/environmental case all day every day if you haven’t noticed lol....b/c it is a farce

BUT it begs me to wonder what the real motivation driving it really is...b/c it surely isn’t just a false green reality, reason I say that is it would make 1000000% more sense to have electric market penetration into small vehicles/tools much greater than we’ve already seen relative to/before the cars.

how bout an electric boat? I mean shit ive seen some simple Simon 1/2 ass stuff, but an electric boat (or PWC) w/ the kinda juice backing a Tesla would be AWESOME & you could also trickle charge all the time w/ some well placed solar panels on hull/Bimini etc. plus boats mostly just lay around motionless for long stretches where you could charge up no issue, AND they obviously guzzle fuel which is huge expense

maybe I need to see about financing a startup?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I’m not opposed to electric stuff in general...but I’ll bust gigantic craters in the EV business/environmental case all day every day if you haven’t noticed lol....b/c it is a farce

BUT it begs me to wonder what the real motivation driving it really is...b/c it surely isn’t just a false green reality, reason I say that is it would make 1000000% more sense to have electric market penetration into small vehicles/tools much greater than we’ve already seen relative to/before the cars.

how bout an electric boat? I mean shit ive seen some simple Simon 1/2 ass stuff, but an electric boat (or PWC) w/ the kinda juice backing a Tesla would be AWESOME & you could also trickle charge all the time w/ some well placed solar panels on hull/Bimini etc. plus boats mostly just lay around motionless for long stretches where you could charge up no issue, AND they obviously guzzle fuel which is huge expense

maybe I need to see about financing a startup?
I didn't ask his motivation was. I do know that he paid more than I paid for my zero turn 22hp gas mower though and it seems to take him twice as long to do his acre than it takes me to do mine.