Next Gen 21 Raptor Light Kits NOW starting to release.... Here is where to look...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Following along, since this was the group thread for all the new gen hardware...

Here are the new links on our store for Triple Fog Light Kits-

Rigid Radiance and Scene-

Rigid D-Series Pro-

Baja Squadron-

Diode Dynamics-

Brackets only-

I will ad a few more combos, like front and rear kits in the near future, but you can still select rear kits manually.

These will ship out in 3-4 weeks, so secure yours now so there isn't a stock delay. In doing so, you can still use the "preorder" discount code like the other kits, which will expire once they arrive.

John

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would like to see some videos or pics of the lower grill lightbar turned on/off when the headlights are on. this woud help me choose which Rigid lighting pattern - thx

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
would like to see some videos or pics of the lower grill lightbar turned on/off when the headlights are on. this woud help me choose which Rigid lighting pattern - thx
Not sure this is what you’re looking for but towards the end of the video he shows one of the light bars lit.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yep. I will do some more, of course there are a slew of light bar options, so it all depends on which bar you choose. The video above is of the install on the Gen 2, and while that part is generally the same, the opening itself is slightly more narrow. Lights though, apples to apples should give the same output. I will try to do some more installs and videos on that soon as well.

Here though is a demo video of the actual Rigid Radiance+ light bars. If you like the output on this one, some of the other put out a lot more. So this is on the lower scale for power on the main white light, but also has the cool RGB backlight.

And then the optional RGB tap switch option.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey John @Specialtyperformanceparts what do you have planned for the new Diode Dynamics SS5 lights coming out? I'm interested in running the CrossLink 6-Pod LED Light Bar. It looks like they are taking pre-orders now to ship 21 January.

Yep. So one of the things we will be working on over the next few weeks will be a universal no drill bumper mount, similar to the one for the Gen 2's. See pics.
There were 2 versions. One with a mount on each side that you could mount a 40" curved bar on. And a cross bar with slots that you could mount several variations of lights on.
We will be sure to have options for spacing for the crosslink Pods as well. The key to this is that you don't need to drill into your bumper.

bumper 1.jpg

IMG_6980.jpgIMG_6295.jpg

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
like the 40" curved bar option ...
We also have a Rigid 40" Adapt that Rigid provided us complementary to play with on the Raptor and Bronco, that I would love to make adjustments to fit and play around with. For those who haven't seen one of those, they are pretty wild. Wiring is a bit complex, but we can figure out how to dumb it down for simplicity.
The adapt can change light patterns, backlight colors, etc...

Here is a link on Rigids site, but we have them on ours of course.

John

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. So one of the things we will be working on over the next few weeks will be a universal no drill bumper mount, similar to the one for the Gen 2's. See pics.
There were 2 versions. One with a mount on each side that you could mount a 40" curved bar on. And a cross bar with slots that you could mount several variations of lights on.
We will be sure to have options for spacing for the crosslink Pods as well. The key to this is that you don't need to drill into your bumper.
Perfect, thanks John!

SulDogger

Reaction score
We also have a Rigid 40" Adapt that Rigid provided us complementary to play with on the Raptor and Bronco, that I would love to make adjustments to fit and play around with. For those who haven't seen one of those, they are pretty wild. Wiring is a bit complex, but we can figure out how to dumb it down for simplicity.
The adapt can change light patterns, backlight colors, etc...

Here is a link on Rigids site, but we have them on ours of course.

John
Very interested in this. Looking forward to your finished solution.