Next Gen 21 Raptor Light Kits NOW starting to release.... Here is where to look...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does Rigid make yellow covers for those factory lights?

Yes, and we have them in stock. Pick the series, not the front photo. When you click on the product series photo, you can pick from colors.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, and we have them in stock. Pick the series, not the front photo. When you click on the product series photo, you can pick from colors.

Thanks. So the factory lights are SR-Ms, is there a difference between the type of SR-M on the fog light switch and what is on Aux switch 1? Apologies if I missed that somewhere.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. So the factory lights are SR-Ms, is there a difference between the type of SR-M on the fog light switch and what is on Aux switch 1? Apologies if I missed that somewhere.
No. The SRM line is the same as far as the front of the case. (Ford changed the back on the ones they installed on the Raptor for mounting) but the covers of each of those are for the series in general.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering this bracket with the S2 Driving combo and S2 Amber Driving combo. How would that setup be?
That would be a good combo if you want the ability to have amber for weather conditions, as well as white light for normal conditions.
Of course, compared to the estimated 500 lumens on the OEM ones... 4 White OEM ones would get you a MAX with all 4 turned on of 2,000 lumens, where the S2 Pro Driving Combo gives you 2,450 lumens for EACH light! So going from 4 that Ford included at 2,000 lumens (if that) to 3950 lumens for just 2 Clear driving's with the proper light patterns.... you're more than double the output with better range and then the Amber pair on top of that is a BONUS... because you get all those Lumens AGAIN! But in Amber...
(I illustrated it that way, because most of the time you'd use just the white ones and the light from just 2, far exceed the OEM ones.)

John

Tusk

Reaction score
That would be a good combo if you want the ability to have amber for weather conditions, as well as white light for normal conditions.
Of course, compared to the estimated 500 lumens on the OEM ones... 4 White OEM ones would get you a MAX with all 4 turned on of 2,000 lumens, where the S2 Pro Driving Combo gives you 2,450 lumens for EACH light! So going from 4 that Ford included at 2,000 lumens (if that) to 3950 lumens for just 2 Clear driving's with the proper light patterns.... you're more than double the output with better range and then the Amber pair on top of that is a BONUS... because you get all those Lumens AGAIN! But in Amber...
(I illustrated it that way, because most of the time you'd use just the white ones and the light from just 2, far exceed the OEM ones.)

John

Awesome explanation, John! I guess I just need to decide if I want the amber now. Thanks!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome explanation, John! I guess I just need to decide if I want the amber now. Thanks!
The good thing is, Baja’s lenses are swappable and sold separately too. So I think the Amber already done is $10 higher than the clear… but if you just buy the amber lenses you can swap, I think off the top of my head they are $10 each? So $20 for the set… I could be off by a few bucks, but it’s pretty close in there.

John

Tusk

Reaction score
The good thing is, Baja’s lenses are swappable and sold separately too. So I think the Amber already done is $10 higher than the clear… but if you just buy the amber lenses you can swap, I think off the top of my head they are $10 each? So $20 for the set… I could be off by a few bucks, but it’s pretty close in there.

John

Sorry to hijack your thread.... Say I went with white only. Should I do driving combo and wide cornering? Or what would you suggest?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack your thread.... Say I went with white only. Should I do driving combo and wide cornering? Or what would you suggest?
You could. That would be a good mix as Wide would give you more of a flood type light and driving combo a Spot and Driving Pattern that gives long range and mid distance.
Then if you added amber lenses to one later, the wide cornering would prob be your best performer as with bad conditions like fog, snow and rain... long distance visibility isn't very good anyway because the further you go.. the thicker that fog, snow or rain is...

But it's up to you.

John