Next 37 inch pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

High maintenance Rap

Reaction score
Anyone think another competitor will ever make a truck out of the factory with 37 inch tires or bigger? Will it even be worth it to do considering what Ford went trough with redesigning it’s production plant to accommodate the 37 tire , lots of mine and time involved to make a move like that.

djevox

Reaction score
I’ve been searching pretty hard for a while for current and future performance trucks that can compare with the Raptor, and I’ve found none. OEM’s are on that hippie EV bandwagon that is in the name of “climate change,” but just defers emissions to power plants.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone think another competitor will ever make a truck out of the factory with 37 inch tires or bigger? Will it even be worth it to do considering what Ford went trough with redesigning it’s production plant to accommodate the 37 tire , lots of mine and time involved to make a move like that.
I don't think Stellantis has the willpower to do it with the TRX, and Chevy tried to compete but realized it was too hard (ahem ZR2).

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always an idiot that has no productive info to add only to insult. Low life pumpkin
How you doing, JD? Add me to your lowlife list. That wasn't an insult. But you replied with one. WTF?

Changing a wheel/tire combo that weighs more than 100lb gets a little tricky on the side of the road when you're past 60 and have a bad back. Or if you're a young pudgy potato of a couch surfer. If you think that's an insult, it's not. But if you want to take it wrong, be my guest.

On top of that, the market for huge tires consists of two groups. Those who want performance and those with a tiny péñís complex. The performance guys have no problem setting fire to their warranty and going even bigger. That leaves the other group .... and while they will spend quite a lot of money to compensate, at the end of the day they're mostly a bunch of whiners and you don't want them as customers anyway.

So ... unlikely that anyone else will do it outside of TRX maybe, since Stellantis mostly sells to the TPC crowd and Ford is selling one that looks bigger. :hidesbehindsofa:

OP
OP
High maintenance Rap

High maintenance Rap

Reaction score
Honestly I believe it’s not going to be done , personally another manufacturer has to come up with something different in order bring new customers to their side. Ford won this title and I’m glad that we are part of this era.

OP
OP
High maintenance Rap

High maintenance Rap

Reaction score
Stop making everything a problem your negative news pumpkin, it’s obvious you want to start drama every post why ?? Be happy have a drink it’s Friday ! I just don’t get you