Nex Gen 2 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OwenTM

Reaction score
When looking at your wiring harness I'm a bit lost on what these two singles are.

Sp1kgT9.png

Is one the backlighting for all 4 LP9's and the other is the backlighting for the S8 bar? I noticed the S8's plug only appears to have two wires going into it which is causing the confusion for me. Working on replicating the harness as I'm installing a very similar setup.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
When looking at your wiring harness I'm a bit lost on what these two singles are.

View attachment 450824

Is one the backlighting for all 4 LP9's and the other is the backlighting for the S8 bar? I noticed the S8's plug only appears to have two wires going into it which is causing the confusion for me. Working on replicating the harness as I'm installing a very similar setup.

Correct. Those are for the back lighting. I have the S8 back light turning on with the parking lights, and the LP4s on uplifter switch 5. Didn't want them all on all the time.