Newish 2020 owner in North Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapidRedGEN2DFW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I actually purchased my 2020 Rapid Red Gen 2 back in March right before the prices went absolutely crazy. I've been on here for a while but never formally introduced myself. I sold my 2012 Nissan 370Z and 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4. After 3 months of ownership and I am really loving this truck. I've done some standard mods so far like Cobb Intake, AMS Boost Tubes, Cobb Intercooler, Cobb Accesport tuner with TCM tune and custom Goosetune.

OP
OP
RapidRedGEN2DFW

RapidRedGEN2DFW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Nice mods. How are you digging that Goosetune?
I am absolutely loving it! I wasn’t too impressed with Cobb stage 2 93 octane off the shelf map but Goose really woke this thing up. I’m really contemplating on buying a high pressure fuel pump and going with a full e85 tune.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am absolutely loving it! I wasn’t too impressed with Cobb stage 2 93 octane off the shelf map but Goose really woke this thing up. I’m really contemplating on buying a high pressure fuel pump and going with a full e85 tune.
Sounds great.

You can go with Goose E-50 and skip the HPFP for now. It’s a whole other level above the 93 stage 2 tune. I know a local guy running it and the truck flys. You just have to mix.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Since you admitted to having been here a while, you probably know what’s coming. I can’t believe @K223 shirked his duties here, but I’ll step in and assign you your provisional prius pic, since you didn’t post a Raptor pic.

2012-toyota-prius_100374339_h.jpg

Looking sharp @RapidRedGEN2DFW :cool:
#MaybeOneLessprius?