Newest alternative to NavTV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm sure this is up to debate, but worth the money saved?
absolutely not. Any electronics made by Metra (parent company of Axxess) are the laughing stock of the car audio industry at this point as they rarely work properly, if at all. It's to the point where i don't even offer their good-on-paper products as an option with a warning.

OP
OP
Hush Car Audio

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
absolutely not. Any electronics made by Metra (parent company of Axxess) are the laughing stock of the car audio industry at this point as they rarely work properly, if at all. It's to the point where i don't even offer their good-on-paper products as an option with a warning.

So you think nothing from Metra is good?

Reaction score
So you think nothing from Metra is good?
Their harnesses and regular dash kits are (usually) fine, aside from them occasionally packaging wrong brackets and sometimes poor fitment. But their electronics, such as dash kits with hvac controls, interfaces, etc, have all been super buggy. This isn't an isolated incident either. A lot of dealers know this and use PAC instead for these situations. Their steering wheel controller is mostly fine though, but still prefer idatalink

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk