Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Rapt

Reaction score
Hi all. Long time reader new member. Traded in my 2013 white Raptor for a new 2018 Ruby Red in January. Gen 1 was awesome. Gen 2 is off the charts. Just did the Raptor Assault in Utah yesterday. Had a blast and met some really cool people. Drove out from Michigan to spend some time out here. Went to Bonneville Salt Flats today. A blast tearing it up.

1D619038-CED5-4EFC-8C42-C0B4DA52CA5F.jpeg

DD6603CF-53E0-4BF4-849E-5C11F47B37E5.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
A proper check in also.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome my friend and yet another member of the "Ruby Red Gang". Looks like you had a blast getting the Rap dirty. Good times I'm sure! Grats across the board.

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! I'm hoping to do the Raptor Assault course in May. I'm debating to do as you did and drive there so that I can explore some off-roading options in West Texas, Arizona. and Utah. But we might just fly up instead. Still have some time to figure out what I'll do.

salvagediver

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! I'm hoping to do the Raptor Assault course in May. I'm debating to do as you did and drive there so that I can explore some off-roading options in West Texas, Arizona. and Utah. But we might just fly up instead. Still have some time to figure out what I'll do.

Ive been thinking the same way, fly or drive, adventure on the way back. Just waiting on the 2020 schedule to be posted

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been thinking the same way, fly or drive, adventure on the way back. Just waiting on the 2020 schedule to be posted
I check each morning to see if the schedule is up for next year. I was initially told that it would be released in November. But when I called asking earlier this week, they said December. So we'll have to keep waiting.................