GEN 2 Newbie with 2019 Super Cab 800a upgrade questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrGrant

Reaction score
When you ordered that system, did they say what was actual B&O on that system, or what is actually different? I know I've seen the center speaker on top, just wondered if the speakers in the doors were different too.
Honestly, I don’t know. Others probably do. For sure mine has the center speaker and all that, it is the B&O after all, but I don’t find it to be any better than the base stereo as far as sound, and for the money you could probably be on your way to a decent aftermarket setup. Speakers may be the same and just move of them, an amp, and a sub…it just doesn’t sound good to me. YMMV

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yea, the B&O system is junk even to my deaf ears, 2 steps over AM radio. Use the money on suspension upgrades.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Puddle lights are lights aimed down inside the side mirrors.

Torsen is the lockable differential.
Torsen is standard on 802a, can't remember about the 801a
Its an option for the front differential
I forgot, I also have the side LED lights in the mirrors.

Reaction score
2019 800a SCab checkin here, I love my truck. My favorite mod so far was taking out the rear seats. It makes the truck so much louder (well from inside at least).

No sliding glass
Yes Torsen
Yes bed lights
Yes Puddle lights and side leds

Grizzly

Reaction score
No Torsen on mine. Wish the ******* that ordered it would have checked that box instead of those stupid hood stripes. The cost was essentially the same for both.

OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
New upgraded Perimeter security system module on, so now we have remote start functioning. Upgraded overhead console on the way, and still doing research on what I’ll need harness wise if I upgrade to a power sliding rear window. The overhead console I bought has the rear slider switch on it.