GEN 2 Newbie with 2019 Super Cab 800a upgrade questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the info specific to your 2019 Raptor:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
Sweet deal, thank you!

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done the powerfold, get the perimeter plus and overhead console with sensors for motion alarm. They did at one time put the plug in for the rear window . F150forum.com has more people that does that kind of stuff . Google greygoose custom, he has some stuff that will help and he makes custom wiring. Get forscan for programming the door modules.

DrGrant

Reaction score
Congrats on your new pickup! I also recently picked up a low mileage 2019 (9k miles) but mine is that 801a so I cannot be of help except to tell you that even if you can get the B&O system, don’t do it!!!

OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
Congrats on your new pickup! I also recently picked up a low mileage 2019 (9k miles) but mine is that 801a so I cannot be of help except to tell you that even if you can get the B&O system, don’t do it!!!
Don’t do it? Not worth it?

Grizzly

Reaction score
Awesome! Another 800A SCAB! Not many of these around. I was going to order one and mine showed up on dealer inventory when the person that ordered it flaked. I went down and bought it immediately. No sliding window on mine either. Cloth seats, no sunroof, no lane departure crap. Only options were bed liner, bed lights, and hood stripes (that I paid 50 bucks to get removed when I had the windows tinted much to the dismay of the person that did it). Sorry but I have no answers to your questions. Mine is stock other than the wheels. Less is more in my world.

OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
Awesome! Another 800A SCAB! Not many of these around. I was going to order one and mine showed up on dealer inventory when the person that ordered it flaked. I went down and bought it immediately. No sliding window on mine either. Cloth seats, no sunroof, no lane departure crap. Only options were bed liner, bed lights, and hood stripes (that I paid 50 bucks to get removed when I had the windows tinted much to the dismay of the person that did it). Sorry but I have no answers to your questions. Mine is stock other than the wheels. Less is more in my world.
Nice on the bed lights, I haven’t seen that one yet

OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
Yeah, not worth it. It is not very good…it is audiobook or podcast good…it is not music good. Also there is some weird static in mine, maybe it is the pumped in audio. Probably need to remove that.
When you ordered that system, did they say what was actual B&O on that system, or what is actually different? I know I've seen the center speaker on top, just wondered if the speakers in the doors were different too.