GEN 2 Newbie with 2019 Super Cab 800a upgrade questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhouse55

Reaction score
Hello All,
I just purchased a 2019 Super cab with the 800a package. I chose the lower mileage 2019 (13k miles) over the 2018 (52k miles) with the 802a package. Since I will have this truck for quite a long time, there are a few upgrades I would like to do and not sure if the factory wiring harness for these areas have the plugs there already. i didn’t buy new, but yes if I did, I probably would have went with a 801a.
Rear window replacement to get slider (do you think connector is up there for the motor plug in?)
Overhead console to get the extra cameras mainly for the security system
Upgraded security system module to add remote start which is affordable and looks pretty easy
powered fold out mirrors

Has anyone done these upgrades?

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 76656A9C-7815-4A23-B9AB-AEF91EC39ADD.jpeg
    76656A9C-7815-4A23-B9AB-AEF91EC39ADD.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 64

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I am not sure as my truck came with everything.

But welcome to FRF! Any other plans with the truck besides the missing options that you are trying to add?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on a beautiful Gen 2. I've never heard of a raptor coming without the rear slider. Maybe you have a unicorn.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#OneLessprius

I don’t recall anyone asking this before, good questions.

OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
Thank you all. The 800a from factory does not have the rear slide unfortunately. I may go for the different tailgate eventually with the appliqué across the back. In research mode now. For that rear window when I find one, I’ll have Ford do that install with the new weatherstripping.
Eventually I’ll do the fog light kit but want to these other upgrades first.
Previous original owner paid extra for the wheel upgrade but left everything else the same.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I see that you are also missing the rear door handles.

J/K. Got any more pictures of the truck?

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ford Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System is compatible with your Raptor. It will provide you the added security and remote start functions you’re looking for.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I just purchased a 2019 Super cab with the 800a package. I chose the lower mileage 2019 (13k miles) over the 2018 (52k miles) with the 802a package. Since I will have this truck for quite a long time, there are a few upgrades I would like to do and not sure if the factory wiring harness for these areas have the plugs there already. i didn’t buy new, but yes if I did, I probably would have went with a 801a.
Rear window replacement to get slider (do you think connector is up there for the motor plug in?)
Overhead console to get the extra cameras mainly for the security system
Upgraded security system module to add remote start which is affordable and looks pretty easy
powered fold out mirrors

Has anyone done these upgrades?

thanks in advance

I would check out the F150forum.com, you will probably find a lot of info on upgrading your truck. There is a member over there, Boosted Grey Goose, he can help you out on what is or isn't there from the factory to add things on. He also has a website https://www.boostedgreygoosedesigns.net/2015-2020fordf150

OP
OP
jhouse55

jhouse55

Reaction score
The Ford Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System is compatible with your Raptor. It will provide you the added security and remote start functions you’re looking for.
Do you know where I could find out what the added security functions are?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score