Newbie Picked up 1 of the 5 Raptor Crate engines for F100 Engine Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the best thread on FRF.

Ever.
Thanks! 1000's of pics and if interest I can post more. Just let me know what one may want to see of the build!
Toughest part was building my own harness to make the Raptor Engine and 4x2 10R80 to work together then make it all look like it belongs.
Goal was to keep exterior and interior exactly like it would have rolled off showroom floor with exterior give a way's the tire wheel package (total 1 off custom wheels) and the 14" 6 piston baer brakes on all for corners and I suppose the big intercooler and duct work below front bumper. Even the 3" 304 Stainless exhaust and stock F150 cats are all hidden as is the trick fuel system and the carbon canister as this truck has 100% of all emissions as a new 2020 would have and of course the hidden capless filler is part of that.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tune did you wind up w/ ?
I am using tunes from Mike at MPT. THey are fantastic! on E50 I need to be near 60 mph before any Wide Open throttle or the rear wants to pass the front.. fun though! If I could do a boosted launch I think it could run 10's.

Even easy launches part throttle to 60 it will still run 100 mph in the 1/8th

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am using tunes from Mike at MPT. THey are fantastic! on E50 I need to be near 60 mph before any Wide Open throttle or the rear wants to pass the front.. fun though! If I could do a boosted launch I think it could run 10's.

Even easy launches part throttle to 60 it will still run 100 mph in the 1/8th
Impressive! Do you know what year the transfer cases were introduced to the platform by chance?