Newbie from Jersey....with a new BLACK BEAUTY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok one more suggestion. Black lug nuts. Check SDHQ and I think one other place sells them. I like what they did on mine.

Question, is the blacked out bodywork a wrap?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

TAURUS

Reaction score
For anyone looking to get the BLACK Gorilla Lug Nuts for their 2014, and intend to use them on stock factory OE wheels, the correct P/N is 61108CXLBC. Confirmed with Gorilla Automotive and ordered through SFX Peformance as Freedom Motorsports didn't have them and I needed them ASAP. Rick Faria (Freedom) is top notch and I wish I could have given him my business.

Reply from Gorilla:

Thanks for getting in touch.

For your 2014 Ford Raptor with factory alloy wheels the black lug nut we recommend is 61108CXLBC. Your vehicle is a 14mm x 2.00 thread size and pitch, a 14mm x 1.50 thread size and pitch would only be correct for 2015+ F150/Raptor applications.

Thank you,

Jon Collier
National Sales Manager
Gorilla Automotive
2011 East 49th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
(323) 585-2852

SPAWNOFSATAN

Reaction score
Hey All,

So i've been driving a 2013 FJ Cruiser Trails Teams Edition, all worked up, at the way to work I kept passing by a Ford dealership (Wayne Ford) and kept looking a this black raptor, 2 weeks went by and I got an itch, on Friday 7/25 I went in and test drove it (by the way there were 3 on the lot). I also got a trade value for by FJ, over the weekend I kept thinking about it and said I got to have the raptor. On Monday 7/28, I went back to the dealer and the one I test drove was sold, luckily they had another with the same optioned I like, man I couldn't rest.......I gave in and bought it!!!!!!! Man was that a great idea, all i can think was while driving home...."MY WIFE IS GOING TO **** ME"" ha,ha. All good she actually REALLY like the truck....feewww!!!

View attachment 51507

View attachment 51508

Very nice I'm located in Montclair NJ i have a few upgrades on mine.

james_truck

Reaction score
Hey All,

So i've been driving a 2013 FJ Cruiser Trails Teams Edition, all worked up, at the way to work I kept passing by a Ford dealership (Wayne Ford) and kept looking a this black raptor, 2 weeks went by and I got an itch, on Friday 7/25 I went in and test drove it (by the way there were 3 on the lot). I also got a trade value for by FJ, over the weekend I kept thinking about it and said I got to have the raptor. On Monday 7/28, I went back to the dealer and the one I test drove was sold, luckily they had another with the same optioned I like, man I couldn't rest.......I gave in and bought it!!!!!!! Man was that a great idea, all i can think was while driving home...."MY WIFE IS GOING TO KILL ME"" ha,ha. All good she actually REALLY like the truck....feewww!!!

View attachment 51507

View attachment 51508

I'm late to the thread, but just wanted to share in your excitement. I am also in north jersey and looking for places to drive a raptor. I can't seem to find a good place to really send it through the dirt and do some doughs unless you know someone with private land. Where are all the fun places to drive it in North Jersey?

My buddy has a gen2 '17 and we did desert adventure out west when he first got it. I have been looking at the gen1 '14 but with the current price spike, it seems stupid to buy one now, it seems the average price is about 10k higher than just a few years ago. Even the older high miles 200k '11 and '12s are asking over $25k.