Newbie from Jersey....with a new BLACK BEAUTY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10JGCSRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

So i've been driving a 2013 FJ Cruiser Trails Teams Edition, all worked up, at the way to work I kept passing by a Ford dealership (Wayne Ford) and kept looking a this black raptor, 2 weeks went by and I got an itch, on Friday 7/25 I went in and test drove it (by the way there were 3 on the lot). I also got a trade value for by FJ, over the weekend I kept thinking about it and said I got to have the raptor. On Monday 7/28, I went back to the dealer and the one I test drove was sold, luckily they had another with the same optioned I like, man I couldn't rest.......I gave in and bought it!!!!!!! Man was that a great idea, all i can think was while driving home...."MY WIFE IS GOING TO KILL ME"" ha,ha. All good she actually REALLY like the truck....feewww!!!

View attachment 51507

View attachment 51508

I think I bought the one you test drove! I saw your FJ there when I went to pick up my plates last month.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I bought the one you test drove! I saw your FJ there when I went to pick up my plates last month.

That's funny....you took my truck, the one I bought was all the way in the back all dirty...it cleaned up nice though.

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Alex, nice Raptor! Real Clean!

Thanks for choosing us to be apart of your build!
Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I picked out my truck, added Rigid Industries Dully D2 Flood lights, 2 - 4" Spot lights, Mid-Perch, AIRAID CAI, and blacked out the bumpers, fender flares, grille and beauty rings....

Sweet looking all murdered out. May I suggest getting the mirror reflector deletes, it made a big difference on my truck. I also blacked out the beauty rings and love the look.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Alex, nice Raptor! Real Clean!

Thanks for choosing us to be apart of your build!
Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Thanks...it's a GREAT PRODUCT!!!!! wouldn't use any other.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Sweet looking all murdered out. May I suggest getting the mirror reflector deletes, it made a big difference on my truck. I also blacked out the beauty rings and love the look.

Thank man, yeah I got the deletes now...It looks killer!!

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I did the same thing but kept my '10 FJ and bought a '10 Raptor (black). I traded the 2010 Raptor for a 2013 black.

Enjoy