Newb Question: S-cab vs. S-crew?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulldog0590

Reaction score
Check out Alexander Ford in a Yuma Arizona. I just got mine and they gave me a great deal. Marcus was great to work with. They have a couple SCREWs in stock still I think.

OP
OP
K

Kent150

Reaction score
Check out Alexander Ford in a Yuma Arizona. I just got mine and they gave me a great deal. Marcus was great to work with. They have a couple SCREWs in stock still I think.
Thanks for the tip -- I just checked out their website. They have 3 in stock, but they are fully loaded and start at about $74k -- sadly, that is about $10k above my target.

Thanks again for the suggestion, though!

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always recommend the SuperCab if life situations allow. I love mine. For my lifestyle I would never consider a SuperCrew. If Ford discontinues the SuperCab I'll be shopping for a different vehicle my next go around. I never had an issue with the "smaller" gas tank. I've offroaded many places in the Western states.

I had door rattles on my 2013 SuperCab and now on my 2019 SuperCab. Little bit of electrical tape on door latches/strikers has always worked for me.

policedutchdog

Reaction score
For me it was an easy decision. The Scab was the only one that was going to fit in my garage. I wasn't comfortable leave a 70k rig outside in the driveway. Plenty of room in the Scab and never have an issue with door rattle. The Gen 2 will be the last generation that they will make the Scab so looks like I will be holding onto mine for a long while.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me it was an easy decision. The Scab was the only one that was going to fit in my garage. I wasn't comfortable leave a 70k rig outside in the driveway. Plenty of room in the Scab and never have an issue with door rattle. The Gen 2 will be the last generation that they will make the Scab so looks like I will be holding onto mine for a long while.
2nd everything you just said. The proportion of the screw just always seemed too big.