New Wheels & RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derrick Hernandez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
Thought I'd share some photos of the new wheels and level on my 2017 Raptor.

Wheels are Method MR312 w/ stock tires and I had the Adjustable Perch Collars installed right before getting the wheels.

I personally love the look color combo. Truck is Avalanche Grey w/ Bronze. I was very skeptical after placing my order so glad it turned out ok.

Photos taken at East Beach in Galveston TX. Not much of a scene but I was in the area.

QiqZvQu.jpg
RComKGx.jpg
xKbESPd.jpg
UOfRwOu.jpg
NpeHHkH.jpg

Last edited:

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do look good!....I think the Bronze color works for many of truck colors...I run the factory BC wheel, but replaced the stock gray rings with a set of powder coated blue...my trk is blue and really changed the look of those wheels

OP
OP
Derrick Hernandez

Derrick Hernandez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do look good!....I think the Bronze color works for many of truck colors...I run the factory BC wheel, but replaced the stock gray rings with a set of powder coated blue...my trk is blue and really changed the look of those wheels
Well I do appreciate it bud! I considered doing something with the factory wheels at first. Probably end up selling them now.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Always love the bronze wheels on white. What is your take on the collars feel off road vs stock?

OP
OP
Derrick Hernandez

Derrick Hernandez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always love the bronze wheels on white. What is your take on the collars feel off road vs stock?
Thank you! I really didn't get to do much with it off road. But just shooting across the beach and the little ruts the truck felt fine. Normal driving It feels a bit bumpy Nothing bad but it is there. I put the adjustment at 2.25".