New wheels for 35" with 37"s with custom work EDIT: Their On!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, IF like a "normal" person I have to drive it (via roads) to even get to off road places or trails, haul camping gear, stop at the dreaded starbucks on the way there, set up camp then drive the freakin wheels off of it the next day off road, campout again, properly dispose of several leaking beer cans. play music or watch a tv using the onboard generator then bring it back to the garage. Would that be it's intended purpose or did I cross the line somewhere? Just asking since I have plans....:burnout:

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Just be mindful that when offroading hard with 37's and no lift in front the fenders may be torn off.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I don’t think you are a ninja with ANY combat skills. Better leave that to people who have real combat skills that actually use them. Just putting that out there…
Ok stud. There's always a bigger badass.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP - your wheels and truck look great. Nicely done.

Ok, so anyone want to clue me in on “what a Raptor is for”? I haul my family and dog around, tow my boat, drive to the mountains, get off road every now and then, haul boards and crap from Home Depot. Am I using it wrong? Should I return it to Ford and apologize?
Yes.... next needing life advice?

You guys should check out the TRX forum where they throw 20s on

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP - your wheels and truck look great. Nicely done.

Ok, so anyone want to clue me in on “what a Raptor is for”? I haul my family and dog around, tow my boat, drive to the mountains, get off road every now and then, haul boards and crap from Home Depot. Am I using it wrong? Should I return it to Ford and apologize?
Well of course it’s for doing Raptor stuff. So, you my friend, are doing it all wrong. There are other members here that “know what Raptor’s are for”. I’d suggest getting ahold of them for some pointers. :33:

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I have a Raptor, but it will never be driven on pavement, only in Baja, where it will be delivered via transport truck so the tires don't touch ever touch asphalt. I will follow behind in my 911 GT3 for the highway driving only. In order to get from my house to the highway I will drive a Model S, which will be followed by the transport truck holding my 911. I will jump out of my electric vehicle into the 911 on the highway onramp. To get from my house to the Tesla, I will wear walking shoes unless I run there, in which case I will wear running shoes. When I enter the vehicle I will switch to driving shoes. To get from my bed to the front door, I will wear only house slippers.

This is because I am a superior being and I know what stuff is for. The end."
Holy chit you nailed it! Coming from a guy that hasn’t ate a carb since the early 2000s and have a killer six pack. :Big Laugh:

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, your truck looks sick. Glad you made it yours. Who gives a s h i t what people think. It’s nice that people have much better ideas on how your truck is supposed to Raptor.