6.2 NEW Volant Exhaust + Corsa Res Delete - Vid and Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got ahold of Volant, apparently now my order isnt going to ship until 6/8. 8 weeks since purchase.

This is so stupid

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
todays the "day". Lets see if Volant pulls through, i dont have much confidence in them currently.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
todays the "day". Lets see if Volant pulls through, i dont have much confidence in them currently.
to follow up, Volant now is saying 6/16-6/23 shipment. I wish someone else had stock of this to order.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my exhaust. Install was easy, i bought the Stage 3 resonator delete prior and the wide 3" band clamps so i wouldnt use the u bolt style which im just not a fan of. I got the stock exhaust off complete but had to cut the tips off to angle it enough to remove without jacking the truck up at all.

Im extremely happy with it, its absolutely dead silent inside. Quieter than factory on the inside but sounds excellent outside. Cold starts and 3rd gear sounds amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free