New video with a Ford Pres

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I will wait for raptor R see what it brings. Pic is supposed to be it. I'm guessing they changed body work to differentiate the R

Source?

I hope that's not it. Looks awful. Like.. the truck has a confused, worried expression.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Source?

I hope that's not it. Looks awful. Like.. the truck has a confused, worried expression.
Carbuzz decided to make a rendering of what they think it should look like.

How that got turned into “This is how it’s going to Look”, I have no idea.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will wait for raptor R see what it brings. Pic is supposed to be it. I'm guessing they changed body work to differentiate the R
That’s just a rendering from Ford authority or something...it’s not official.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the cheapest electric eco boost will be the fastest f-150 in the line up. Until next year anyway . I also think the f-150 tremor messed the price point of the Gen 3 raptor up as well.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
He stated 450 hp and 510lb-ft which were the 2020 numbers. We already know TQ is up and he didn't mention anything else about new numbers. So I don't understand all are complaining. This video literally says nothing about the new HP numbers.

He stated the HO EcoBoost numbers in between the (new) suspension and (new) OTA technology, while clearly reading from a list of prepared talking points.

He had many opportunities to say something like, "We've retuned the engine for 2021 and will release numbers soon", especially later in the segment where he discussed horsepower and Raptors in general.

But he didn't. So the most obvious conclusion is that the numbers will remain unchanged, but I hope I'm wrong.

And to echo other posters: why the delay in releasing power numbers? A delay in this case really only makes sense if you have bad news, and are trying to build up enough hype in the meantime to offset that.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He stated the HO EcoBoost numbers in between the (new) suspension and (new) OTA technology, while clearly reading from a list of prepared talking points.

He had many opportunities to say something like, "We've retuned the engine for 2021 and will release numbers soon", especially later in the segment where he discussed horsepower and Raptors in general.

But he didn't. So the most obvious conclusion is that the numbers will remain unchanged, but I hope I'm wrong.

And to echo other posters: why the delay in releasing power numbers? A delay in this case really only makes sense if you have bad news, and are trying to build up enough hype in the meantime to offset that.
Right. Again, I hope he’s wrong, but it wouldn’t surprise me even the smallest bit if he was spot on. The way they’ve done this is horrendous.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This information
WOW! That is totally worth waiting for! Damn that is sexy! I hope it looks like that! That would be worth trading in my Gen 2 in for! Not the hideous front on that Gen 3….:(