NEW VIDEO - Torture Test... Our Harness System Materials up against the General Automotive Cable Used in the Industry... (Let the FLAMES... begin)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We talk so much about what our harness system does. We never really talk about the materials inside. So we decided to put together a video and see how the actual materials we use, compare to the materials you find out there in every other harness for lighting. The classification is general automotive cable. We use an industrial type wire. I think after watching the video, you can see what a difference there is.
In no means are we saying that general automotive cable which is common place is insufficient. We just like to be that next level. That way no matter what, you are extra protected!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I very much like the harnesses i got from yall for my LP6s and my aux 1 rewire for gen 3s. Definitely would use again.
That's great! Nothing makes us happier than a satisfied customer.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever assist with anything else in the future.
We truly appreciate you allowing us to earn your business!
~Sidney @ SPV Parts