NEW: VenomRex 20" 602 Flow Forged Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Geez, I sure wish there was a shop in the Maryland, Northern Virginia area that I could have 1000% confidence in to do the suspension and alignment on my 2019 with absolutely no issues, I'd pick up a set of these graphite wheels and the 325 RGs..

Collar installation is pretty reasonable. Can even be done on the truck. Any off-road shop should be able to pull the shocks out, put the shocks on a wall-mount compressor, preload the shock spring to provide clearance to pop the collar on, then drop back down, and re-install. For alignment, just have to find a shop that knows what they're doing and can align a modified vehicle. Hopefully the same shop can knock out both. Wheels/tires are standard mount and balance. No fancy equipment required.

I reached out to the guys at ADD, and they recommend a shop called Adrenaline Off Road in Burtonsville, MD.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We've got both finishes back in stock! Carbon Graphite and Mystic Black are available now!

Let us know if we can help get you setup!

image_37aa6e00-d915-41e2-85fa-48d53a10ce7f.jpg
image_9ddfb908-47e0-4f92-ab28-452daa2ed3bf.jpg
image_8bf6b857-9f27-4f39-90e7-987d09f90fb1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some awesome shots from our photoshoot of the VenomRex 602 20" wheels finished in Carbon Graphite on our Apollo Optics shop truck.

We have a handful of these sets left! We have 1 set of Carbon Graphite left and 2 sets of Mystic Black left!

We're offering free shipping and free lugs to the continental US! So if you're ready for your set, let us know and we can help get you setup!

VenomRex 602 (20")

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

If you'd like to see the rest of the photos from this gallery, click here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/venomrex/albums/72157679943768908

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for posting, please remind us exactly what tires and front/rear suspension mods are on the pictured truck.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for posting, please remind us exactly what tires and front/rear suspension mods are on the pictured truck.

Sure thing, John.

VenomRex 602 20x9 Carbon Graphite
Nitto Ridge Grappler 325/360/20
RPG Adjustable Perch Collars (Set at Level 4 of 5)

This setup does have slight rubbing at full lock. To eliminate rubbing, we recommend trimming or running the 35x12.50x20 tires.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure thing, John.

VenomRex 602 20x9 Carbon Graphite
Nitto Ridge Grappler 325/360/20
RPG Adjustable Perch Collars (Set at Level 4 of 5)

This setup does have slight rubbing at full lock. To eliminate rubbing, we recommend trimming or running the 35x12.50x20 tires.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

Looks great Nick - what part needs trimming? (Did you do it or are you living with the rubbing?)

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great Nick - what part needs trimming? (Did you do it or are you living with the rubbing?)

It's so minor, I just live with it. It's only at full lock when parking and it's minor.

If you wanted to eliminate it. You can cut a 1x2 section out of the inner fender plastic and that's it.