New V1 Front bumper ready to order!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have finally finished the design for our new V1 front bumper. It is a low profile design that incorporates a radius bent upper tube with a full length skid and a lower cross tube that adds strength to the lca mounts along with protecting the lower frame. The 1/4 skid has side protectors to keep mud and dirt out of the engine bay. Frame horn are cut a 1/4 inch in front of the core support mount with a simple straight cut and a bolt in frame insert is used to mount the bumper. Here are some specs

1.75 .120 wall top tube, struts and lower cross tube
1/4 aluminum skid with side protection
works with alignment cams
lighting options are 20in, 30in LED- RDS version is in the works, custom light grills made to order
bolt in frame insert

Pricing starts at 1599 for powder coated black with raw aluminum skid
1699 with 20 in led and skid cut out
1699 with 30 in led with short skid

Give us a call at the shop to order. We can put package deals together with our race rear bumper.

Attachments

• IMG_1436.jpg
    IMG_1436.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1438.jpg
    IMG_1438.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1432.jpg
    IMG_1432.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1423.jpg
    IMG_1423.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 167

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does it compare to the SVC bumper in terms if frame protection? Any more pics of how it connects to the LCA bolts and still works with the caster/camber cams?

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Can you also post a shot a little farther out?

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The lower frame mount is mounted to the lower control arm bolts via a 1.75 120 wall dom tube and 1/4 in plates which helps protect the frame from rock hits ect verses a rack and pinion bolt mount design which is strong also. The SVC design is a great design just different- mounting to the rack bolts is a easier install. I designed it this way because I had a bumper on the truck which took a rock hit on the lower part of the skid and bent the bumper up into the frame where it mounts to the rack bolts pretty bad- crushed the frame in. On the west coast the terrain is very different. This mounting design will help give it a little more protection across the bottom of the skid. The tabs that bolt to the LCAs have provisions for the cam plates. I have a couple coming back from powder this week and I will get some pics for you