new turbos in....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about injectors? Can't wait to hear about your results.

did not need injectors the HPFP and the JMS fuelmax is all you need

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

did not need injectors the HPFP and the JMS fuelmax is all you need
Roger that. I have the XDI-Evo HPFP in and the JMS sitting on the shelf in the garage. So maybe I should install it. Then jump on some E85 since the station just down the street has it on tap. My build is very similar except I have the stage 4 turbos and the forged RMB motor so should not be held back any. Hmmmm

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger that. I have the XDI-Evo HPFP in and the JMS sitting on the shelf in the garage. So maybe I should install it. Then jump on some E85 since the station just down the street has it on tap. My build is very similar except I have the stage 4 turbos and the forged RMB motor so should not be held back any. Hmmmm
Is EVO the small or big one? You will need the big one $2500 or will be short on fuel. If you have RMB then should be able to go full on TQ I was up to 638 could of gone higher but stock block pulled back to 588. Did you get CRP manifolds that also really helps.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is EVO the small or big one? You will need the big one $2500 or will be short on fuel. If you have RMB then should be able to go full on TQ I was up to 638 could of gone higher but stock block pulled back to 588. Did you get CRP manifolds that also really helps.
The Evo is the one in the middle. There is the 35, Evo, and then 60. I believe. And yes I have the manifolds as well.
I was having some fuel issues when I went to the dyno last time. It was either an injector problem or the fuel rail sensors. I have since changed the sensors to start there and it does run better after that. I just haven't had time to go back. I was at like 500-510hp and 550 ft/lbs with 37s with 93 octane. My main thing was I wanted power with driveability.
When I get my jeep back from its motor swap maybe I can get the truck back to the dyno.
Also I really want those Garrett powermax turbos! If they were out when I did it I would have got them.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Evo is the one in the middle. There is the 35, Evo, and then 60. I believe. And yes I have the manifolds as well.
I was having some fuel issues when I went to the dyno last time. It was either an injector problem or the fuel rail sensors. I have since changed the sensors to start there and it does run better after that. I just haven't had time to go back. I was at like 500-510hp and 550 ft/lbs with 37s with 93 octane. My main thing was I wanted power with driveability.
When I get my jeep back from its motor swap maybe I can get the truck back to the dyno.
Also I really want those Garrett powermax turbos! If they were out when I did it I would have got them.
Far as I know there is only the 35 and 60 but maybe they call the 35 evo. I have the 60 and with JMS fuel max @GooseTuned says I was getting close to fuel limits. I could do injectors but with stock motor would not be safe to keep pushing it. How much power does garrett turbos put out? I can imagine more then what I got and daily driver.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Far as I know there is only the 35 and 60 but maybe they call the 35 evo. I have the 60 and with JMS fuel max @GooseTuned says I was getting close to fuel limits. I could do injectors but with stock motor would not be safe to keep pushing it. How much power does garrett turbos put out? I can imagine more then what I got and daily driver
Well if your at the limits with the 60 and the fuel max installed than im getting close on my setup. On my runs the intank was keeping a steady 80psi but it was like it was running out of fuel up top. Changed out the HP and LP fuel rail sensors. Could it be the HPFP was running out or injectors maybe just haven't got it back on the dyno to test it yet. Maybe I need some Garrets and a XDI-60. Haha
I know Matt with Gearhead did some testing on their shop raptor with the Garrets and was over 500/500 with stock motor and stock fuel system. He said he was really amazed at how they did.
They seem legit.
I'm pretty sure that Zombiekiller is getting a fully built RMB motor with the garrets. Im sure he will show back up here on FRF when his is done.

OP
OP
Quiker

Quiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what I know of the options...
  • OEM: 150bar / 2150psi
  • XDI-HPFP-35: 200bar / 2900psi
  • XDI-EVO: 240bar / 3500psi

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what I know of the options...
  • OEM: 150bar / 2150psi
  • XDI-HPFP-35: 200bar / 2900psi
  • XDI-EVO: 240bar / 3500psi
from there website here are 3 options for raptor I have the 60 the 80 needs injectors and afraid to ask what that cost since 60 is 2500
200bar / 2900psi (XDI-HPFP35)
250bar / 3625psi (XDI-HPFP60 / HPFP80)