New TSB dated: 15JULY2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mAtTyG04

Reaction score
FYI just received this from Cobb:

We have updated our OTS maps with our own vehicle that has had the TSB done!
So you should be good to go as soon as you are done with the service! NO issues should come up when trying to reinstall the AP!

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
I have the Bully Dog Tuner, set at level 3. I know I will reload to the factory setting before taking it in for TSB recall. Did anyone run into an issue(s) upon reloading? I see that other tuners require updated maps of the tuner to work with the updated Ford TSB software. Any info is much appreciated.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Bully Dog Tuner, set at level 3. I know I will reload to the factory setting before taking it in for TSB recall. Did anyone run into an issue(s) upon reloading? I see that other tuners require updated maps of the tuner to work with the updated Ford TSB software. Any info is much appreciated.
Probably best you just get in touch with the company that did your tunes, and ask them directly. Tell them the situation, and ask what you need to do about it...