New TSB dated: 15JULY2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info. Anyone know how long this whole recall takes to fix the problem? Not the refresh but to repair/replace the cam phasers.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subbed for updates
Just an FYI, but you don't need to reply in order to subscribe to the thread...you can just click on the 'Watch' link at the top, as shown on the right side of the screenshot below. If you're replying just to say you've subscribed, then for those people that are already subscribed, they get updates saying something's been updated, when in fact it's just someone saying they've subscribed. :rolleyes: :)

Screenshot 2021-07-18 114205.jpg

FFCJ

Reaction score
Soooo maybe that is what has been taking so long to get the parts for my phaser rattle....

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then they haven’t read the latest bulletin that came out 7/15. It’s 21B10 Supplement #2, they can now perform the programming on all F-150s including Raptor and Limited.
Ford Tech, do you have any idea what this update actually does? Also, if you have any Forscan changes to your truck, will the update mess anything up?

Thanks,

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford Tech, do you have any idea what this update actually does? Also, if you have any Forscan changes to your truck, will the update mess anything up?

Thanks,
I’ve heard it changes the cycling of the phasers to prevent locking pin wear. As long as you didn’t change any PCM parameters ForScan modes should be unaffected.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard it changes the cycling of the phasers to prevent locking pin wear. As long as you didn’t change any PCM parameters ForScan modes should be unaffected.
Is this update only for trucks with new updated parts or will it also work on my stock, original 2017?