New Truck just delivered from Michigan. Nav won't connect....Clock still says EST.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
will535

will535

Reaction score
I was having issues with my Ford Pass App not connecting to the truck after only 2 months. Was ready to do the service apt. as the tech guy I chatted with identified the error code but couldn't fix it remotely. Checked with dealership and they agreed, it needed to come in. Looked one last time on the forum and a fix of disconnecting the battery from 15 - 45 minutes should do the trick, so I did and Voila, after reconnecting the terminals, the software magically rebooted and the Ford Pass App worked like a charm and has since the fix. Would've blown my stack if I came in for service and that was the fix for a truck with <1000 miles. Give it a shot first, what do you have to lose?
Trucks in the shop today getting leveled and BD pocket fogs wired up. They’re going to leave it disconnected they said for 30 minutes. Fingers crossed.