New Triple Fog Light Mounts/Kits For the 2021+ Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. So we set up the brackets (don’t know if you saw the photos) to be able to hold 1, 2 or 3 pairs of virtually any size standard pod light. So Rigid Radiance, D-series, Baja Squadron, S2, S1, Diode Dynamics SS3, SSC2, SSC1 etc. we have 3 vertical slots that are perfectly spaced for 3 pairs straight. And additional horizontal slots for 2 pairs spaced out evenly, and other combinations.
We also have a template with marks for positioning of each model in what we felt was the best position, but you can move them anywhere you want.
So long and short, you can do anything you’d like with many pairs or combinations.

So if you want 2 Radiance and 1 S1, you can do that too.

Also, if you want to just do 2 lights in the factory bezels and want that radiance look, you can use our other kit with the Diode Dynamics SSC2’s.
See photos below.

You can find that kit here-

View attachment 330151View attachment 330152View attachment 330154
Thanks for the info! I guess when I was on the site I thought it would be under "Kits" so just wanted to double check.
I saw the link for the bracket:
I just wasn't able to find the link for buying the individual lights. Looked under Rigid Pods and they weren't there. Build Your Own Customer Fog Kit comes with the old bracket for 17-20 MY. Do you sell just the Radiance Scene as a two pair to go with the bracket?

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I guess when I was on the site I thought it would be under "Kits" so just wanted to double check.
I saw the link for the bracket:
I just wasn't able to find the link for buying the individual lights. Looked under Rigid Pods and they weren't there. Build Your Own Customer Fog Kit comes with the old bracket for 17-20 MY. Do you sell just the Radiance Scene as a two pair to go with the bracket?

Yep, so there are several on there as a kit. The problem is, there are literally endless combinations of 1, 2 3 lights, of endless models (like S1, S2, S4, D- Series, Radiance, SRM, Diode SSC3, SSC2, SSC1, in every pattern, spot, flood, driving, fog, wide cornering, sae, and then in clear or amber.... and on and on. if that makes sense. So to be able to piece every combo together would be virtually impossible. So the ones we put in a kit are the most common requests of 3 pairs, like Radiance/Scene, D-Series from Rigid, Squadron from Baja, and SSC3 from diode dynamics. Then we have the brackets there, where you can add any lights you want.

So here is the link to the light section. In the menu at the top of the page, you just select through the drop downs "Individual LED Lights"
Some models come in single or Pairs, so you can pick any pairs that are the normal size pod lights.

Then here is the direct link to the Radiance Pairs (You can select any of the backlight colors, Red, Amber, White or Blue, but keep in mind Red would be illegal in the front of a vehicle)

And the Scene Pairs

Then here is the custom wire harness

And here is the optional marker adapter to tie your backlights in with your marker/parking lights

And here are the optional flip brackets that rotate the words "Rigid" rightside up. Or you can flip the lenses (if you're careful) This link is Per Pair, so you would get 2 pairs if you selected them.

Does this make sense?

Feel free to call or text us at 317 93 GO SPV
and we can help, or put everything together for you in one cart and email it to you to review and proceed if you'd like.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update:
We are picking up the triple mounts, and HD A-Pillars today... so preorders will ship, and new orders will be available to ship ASAP!

John