New Triple Fog Light Mounts/Kits For the 2021+ Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, I know everyone is ready... We are perfectionists here. We don't want to just throw stuff out there that doesn't fit right, mount right or require Einstein to install it.

Many have been asking.... Where are they? Are they coming out soon?

YES!! We will probably launch these for preorder as well one day this week. Maybe tomorrow?

So, to touch on the development.... What we did to create not just a bracket... but a very balanced bracket that gives the best display possible within the constraints of the Gen 3 Raptor designed around the top 3 light choices.

Rigid D-Series / and Radiance
Baja Designs Squadron
Diode Dynamics SSC3

From there, we put in enough additional adjustable positions, that you can mount just about any other 3x3 size / Style pod light in there... Or even many 6" Light bars....

We strategically aligned the 3 main slots so that they would position all 3 brand lights evenly and precisely. We then marked the OPTIMAL position for Each light brand.
We will either engrave marks for this in the bracket, or design an easy to follow template that you can lay out on the bracket to mark the exact mount spots for each light.
This will save you the installer a ton of time.
Adjustability is important... and these brackets certainly have it. However, the goal is to make the install easier. By providing an easy to follow layout for each light... You can simply position each one in place on the bracket at your table or work bench. Tighten the bolts and your done. You don't need to reposition and adjust. Reposition and Adjust. Trust me. We did plenty of that, removing and reinstalling the test brackets to find, position and mark the right locations so you don't have to! You can certainly move and position them wherever you'd like however.

The rear cover from the original light assembly will still fit over the new light mounts! If you choose to ONLY install 2 lights, you can do this without trimming that cover. With 3, you'll just slightly trim the outer edge for the 3rd light to clear.

So... I have some early photos here for you from our plastic printed prototype of Rigid, Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics so you can see how they all fit in there.

Baja and Rigid fit the cleanest. Diode Fits well too, but their cases are slightly larger than Rigid and Baja.

We will come out with another version in the future with a cover panel for 2 lights. We originally wanted to create a main part that could be used for both, but the complexities would have made it too difficult to install, as well as much more costly compared to this design.

We are also going to release a 2 light mount for the Rigid 360 4" Round lights soon. Unfortunately those won't fit with this bracket due to their mount location being further back than the mount location of this bracket. So that one will be for those lights only.

In all, these will give you everything you want in a triple/double mount.
-Ease of install
-Precise Positioning
-The ability to adjust about any way you want
-Universal fitment for most lights
-Ability to have 2 or 3 lights
-All Stainless Steel
-Low Cost

So here are some pics!! Let me know what you think! (Don't worry about the words "RIGID" being upside down. You can rotate the lenses or install the flip brackets. We were just positioning in these photos.

Keep in mind, some overlay is an optical illusion... because things closer to the camera appear larger... and further back, smaller... so the inner light is closer than the center and then the outer... So they are close, but they shouldn't obstruct each other. They aren't in front of one another.
We also made a slight adjustment to the outer slot after these photos for the final adjustment.

John

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the Updated and cleaned up CAD Photo.

These are going into production ASAP. I will get the preorders loaded here today so as soon as they arrive, you guys will get them!

john-2.jpg

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looks good---any pics for the 2 light set-up? Cheers
I didn't do a whole bunch yet. We will do a full shoot with several options, as well as detailed install videos soon.
I do have a pic here from where we originally just layed 2 out to see how they would fit in there. They aren't on a bracket, but you can get the idea.

That being said, you have plenty of adjustability to move and spread out 2, or even do combinations of say 2 Squadrons and one S2 or S1. Or even 2 Rigid D Series and one SRM on each side. You could put a 6" Single row light bar in there if you wanted with our slots... Just a lot of options.

I will have a separate more simplified mount to hold 2 Rigid 360 Series 4" or 2 Baja LP4's, as they pretty much just fit in there one way, but they will work with their own mounts.

19.jpg

John