New tonneau installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLAKE4130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased my 2013 raptor a few weeks back. It had a fiberglass hard-shell tonneau from Undercover on it (i believe it was a option to add when new). Well, in the few weeks Ive had my truck, moving stuff with the tonneau was a hassle. If it didn't fit under it in the closed position, you are forced to drive with it tilted open. Not the best idea! Or remove it altogether, which is a two person job.
So i removed it, sold it, and found a Brand new GatorTrax MX retractable tonneau on craigslist. Bought it for $400!! So far it is awesome. Much more practical the the hard-shell tonneau.
Here are a couple before and after pics,
tonneau1.jpg tonneau 2.jpg tonneau1.jpg tonneau 2.jpg

MaTm

Reaction score
I just purchased my 2013 raptor a few weeks back. It had a fiberglass hard-shell tonneau from Undercover on it (i believe it was a option to add when new). Well, in the few weeks Ive had my truck, moving stuff with the tonneau was a hassle. If it didn't fit under it in the closed position, you are forced to drive with it tilted open. Not the best idea! Or remove it altogether, which is a two person job.
So i removed it, sold it, and found a Brand new GatorTrax MX retractable tonneau on craigslist. Bought it for $400!! So far it is awesome. Much more practical the the hard-shell tonneau.
Here are a couple before and after pics,

It sounds like the retractable is the way to go for your needs. I've been wanting to pick up a hard-shell to make a tent.

Nice find.

IMG_1830.JPG

MaTm

Reaction score
I agree. I couldn't find anyone who actually made them. I believe this guy made this himself.