New to Utah and the raptor game and couldn’t be more excited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF @WideBody / prius driver (because unless you post a Raptor picture of your Raptor that you actually own, we must conclude that you’re secretly a hypermiling prius driver ).

Not to worry, your Uncle Smurfslayer is here to help with your provisional prius pic ! :)

View attachment 313851

#couldbeonelesspriusmaybemaybenot?
Maybe he doesn’t have a phone with a camera? :oops:

OP
OP
WideBody

WideBody

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF @WideBody / prius driver (because unless you post a Raptor picture of your Raptor that you actually own, we must conclude that you’re secretly a hypermiling prius driver ).

Not to worry, your Uncle Smurfslayer is here to help with your provisional prius pic ! :)

View attachment 313851

#couldbeonelesspriusmaybemaybenot?
Haha I’ll update and post pics this weekend!!! Sorry! No Prius here! @smurfslayer

OP
OP
WideBody

WideBody

Reaction score
Welcome! So there are a quite few shops around SLC that do the offroad side of the house, and then a couple that do the performance side.
I tried getting shops to get me in to do fox 3.0’s and deavers along with some other stuff, but never got a detailed quote or real answers/guidance - this was a few months back when everyone was slammed and parts were hard to get (not sure if that’s changed)

As for performance, there are two shops I’d suggest. One specializes in Fords, the other GM, however the GM shop has way better customer experience, both do great work. JDP in Sandy is the GM one (where I got my supercharger done) and the Ford place is Premier Performance (I think they moved to south salt lake)
Thank you @Martin Arnold this I extremely helpful. I’ll try both

Stelring

Reaction score
Hi, I just purchsed a 2018 Race Red Raptor this month as well (Saratoga Springs UT) Sounds like you know about mods and what you are doing.
I have no clue. I need some ideas of what's possible and what people are doing with their Raptors so I can spend all my $$$ lol!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I just purchsed a 2018 Race Red Raptor this month as well (Saratoga Springs UT) Sounds like you know about mods and what you are doing.
I have no clue. I need some ideas of what's possible and what people are doing with their Raptors so I can spend all my $$$ lol!
You just opened a can of worms. Anything is possible, so watch your pocketbook empty.

Congrats on the new truck. Enjoy it as well. Let’s get some pics up fellas.

Provisional @smurfslayer ?