New to Utah and the raptor game and couldn’t be more excited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WideBody

Reaction score
Just bought a 2018 raptor and couldn’t be more happy. Stock except method wheels with nice upgraded kenda 35’s. I immediately went into modification overdrive and bought a bunch this week I want to get installed next week and looking if anyone has any shop recommendations in the Salt Lake City Utah area? I have SCTX4 tuner, CVFab intercooler, afe super raptor CAI, spd catted downpipes and turbo adapters, borla atak exhaust, turbo smart blow off valve, ADD stealth fighter number with light bars, sooooo lots to do and want a reliable shop that knows what they are doing and all that. Let me know

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF @WideBody / prius driver (because unless you post a Raptor picture of your Raptor that you actually own, we must conclude that you’re secretly a hypermiling prius driver ).

Not to worry, your Uncle Smurfslayer is here to help with your provisional prius pic ! :)

551d7af0befda9d1e413e21cbfefc6d6.jpg

#couldbeonelesspriusmaybemaybenot?

Beastalo

Reaction score
Awesome adds. If you’re going to do any camping without a trailer, pick a bed rack that will give you extra room/storage/mounting. I went with Go Rhino 2.0 rack for my lights, and now I have to be creative with gear. Enjoy it

Martin Arnold

Reaction score
Welcome! So there are a quite few shops around SLC that do the offroad side of the house, and then a couple that do the performance side.
I tried getting shops to get me in to do fox 3.0’s and deavers along with some other stuff, but never got a detailed quote or real answers/guidance - this was a few months back when everyone was slammed and parts were hard to get (not sure if that’s changed)

As for performance, there are two shops I’d suggest. One specializes in Fords, the other GM, however the GM shop has way better customer experience, both do great work. JDP in Sandy is the GM one (where I got my supercharger done) and the Ford place is Premier Performance (I think they moved to south salt lake)