New to the Raptor world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevGT40

Reaction score
Wow, congrats on finding such a pristine example! I bought the same Raptor, 2010 Molten Orange, 6.2L SCAB last fall here in Canada. However it is high mileage and I need to replace the rockers in it. Paint has also lost it's shine. I did get it for quite cheap though. What did that one set you back?

HighHP

Reaction score
Two beatiful trucks. You must have been looking for quite some time to find one with only 23,000 miles.

OP
OP
R

Raptorific

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, the molten orange one was 44k and change. Not sure why it doesn’t have the 6.2L badge but it has the 6.2 on the air intake and I also have the original window invoice sheet with all the options listed including the 6.2 upgrade. Interesting, the truck involved out at 51k and change which would probably be about 65k in 2022 dollars. I’m amazed at how well these Raptor’s retain their value.

KevGT40

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, the molten orange one was 44k and change. Not sure why it doesn’t have the 6.2L badge but it has the 6.2 on the air intake and I also have the original window invoice sheet with all the options listed including the 6.2 upgrade. Interesting, the truck involved out at 51k and change which would probably be about 65k in 2022 dollars. I’m amazed at how well these Raptor’s retain their value.
I was told the 2010s did not come with the 6.2L badge on the side. Mine does not have it either.