New to the Raptor Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am returning to the Raptor Forum and have already learned a bunch from you all. It's a cool community I am proud to be a part of.

I'm in the process of finding a dealership to order my RAPTOR here in CA. I'm also happy to order out of state if necessary. I've sent 17 requests out so far and the replies are coming in. If anyone knows of an open slot for a CA retail order, let me know via PM. I am patient and am ready to wait the 12+ months to get this bad boy. Can't wait to be an owner like the rest of you.

Thanks!

Richard

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am returning to the Raptor Forum and have already learned a bunch from you all. It's a cool community I am proud to be a part of.

I'm in the process of finding a dealership to order my RAPTOR here in CA. I'm also happy to order out of state if necessary. I've sent 17 requests out so far and the replies are coming in. If anyone knows of an open slot for a CA retail order, let me know via PM. I am patient and am ready to wait the 12+ months to get this bad boy. Can't wait to be an owner like the rest of you.

Thanks!

Richard
Welcome!

OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Might be easier to look for a used 21 or 22 at this point. ADM in California is almost as high as their state government.
Ha! I hear ya. On the lot, many CA dealers are advertising 30K ADM but in private they are willing to drop their price. I have one 10k over offer and another MSRP but the second offer is waiting for a retail slot. Hopefully this one will come through. I'm reaching out to another 25 dealerships today and tomorrow. I'm on a mission!!