New to the group, 2021 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
Good looking order, congrats. I ended up with Iconic Silver with graphics. Wondering what made you change your mind on the graphic package.
Good looking order, congrats. I ended up with Iconic Silver with graphics. Wondering what made you change your mind on the graphic package.
Thank you dude....the main reason I chose not to opt for the decal package is I found it to be a bit boring (especially for $1k). I'd like to install a custom "Raptor" decal, and I'd like to install a clear coat over it. I also don't really like the orange motif. I think its a bit strange that they don't offer different colors, in relation to your vehicle color selection.

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
Thank you dude....the main reason I chose not to opt for the decal package is I found it to be a bit boring (especially for $1k). I'd like to install a custom "Raptor" decal, and I'd like to install a clear coat over it. I also don't really like the orange motif. I think its a bit strange that they don't offer different colors, in relation to your vehicle color selection.

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
I ordered the same color and also opted without the graphics. I did love the orange accents on the hood but it almost just felt too cheesy when looking at the side profile that has a big sticker "RAPTOR".. It really stands out on the white truck and I guess I am just old fashioned.
If it didn't have the orange swoosh I would actually reconsider
I agree 100% ...and those are essentially the exact reasons I opted out....and for a grand, nah!!!

OP
OP
D

ddraughn

Reaction score
Hmmm, well...not to great!!! $10k over MSRP, but that's considered a deal, considering the usual $15k over.