New to the forums! Gen 1 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, stumbled upon this forum looking for some Raptor info & this place is jam packed full of info! I picked up my dream truck a few months back, 2012 Tuxedo Black Raptor SCREW. Fully loaded with a whopping 127k miles for $28k! I feel I got a great deal on the truck considering the flares are painted to match, wheels are blacked out, has 2013+ HID headlights, ADD front bumper with skid plate & light bar and has the Luxury Package along with the blue interior, front camera, stowable bed extended & tailgate step. Also just found out the Fuse 27 mod is already done too! Have also gone through the power steering pump too, went offroading & did some donuts (picture below) didn't know the Raptor PS pumps were a weak link. $180 later she was good to go and I got a cool pic out if it lol.Looking forward to getting to know more Raptor owners, I'm located in Riverside California (So Cal)PSX_20190929_122859-01.jpeg IMG_0658.jpg PSX_20191013_142826.jpg

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an fyi on the pump for anyone, I have filled my P.S. reservoir to about a quarter inch past full, and I havet had a singl issue after doing that. I think the beatings they take just introduce more air into the pump, killing it quicker. Try it out! And, welcome to the group.